We are pleased to offer payment options that allow us to make the smile you’ve always wanted affordable.
We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and CareCredit.
Our Office Policy
Payment is due when service is rendered.
We do not participate with insurance companies however we are happy to accept your insurance as partial payment and submit claims for you. In that case we will collect the estimated difference at time of service. For those patients who have insurance that will not pay our office directly we request a partial payment at time of service.
If you need alternate payment options or have a special circumstance please feel free to discuss it with our office staff prior to treatment and they will do their best to accommodate you.
- 10% Discount – Senior citizen (62 and older) with cash or check for payment in full
- 5% Discount- All patients (61 and under) with cash or check for payment in full
- 15% Veterans Discount with proof from the County Clerks Office
Convenient monthly payment plans to cover dental and other medically related care. Apply for credit approval on-line or call 1-800-365-8295 and start treatment immediately.
We understand that there are times when illness and unavoidable personal issues arise that make it impossible for a patient to keep an appointment. Under those circumstances, we request that you call as soon as possible to let us know. We will reschedule the appointment for the next available time frame, which may be delayed due to scheduling constraints.
The following policy applies to missed (no show) appointments, which negatively influence scheduling opportunities for other patients and which may have financial impact for the practice .
- FIRST MISSED APPOINTMENT: Letter to patient describing our policy
- SECOND MISSED APPOINTMENT: Letter informing patient that a $50 missed appointment charge will be applied to their account
- THIRD MISSED APPOINTMENT: Possible dismissal from the practice
Please help us and fellow patients by honoring your appointment.